BODILITE IPL – PORTABLE MACHINE
Intense pulsed light hair removal is a new and advanced, long-term hair removal method. A client sits or lies in a comfortable position, and then a technician glides a wand-like tool, or handpiece, over his or her skin. The handpiece emits a beam of specially filtered light, which is absorbed by the hair and converted to heat. This heat disintegrates the hair and disables the hair follicle.
- Hair Removal
- Pigmentation Removal
- Vascular Treatments Spider Veins
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne Treatments
What are the specifications?
- Applications: Active Acne, Vascular, Pigment, Skin Rejuvenation, Hair Removal & Hair Removal on dark skins plus Skin Tightening.
- Spectrum Range 420nm – 1200 nm, 530—1200nm, 560-1200nm, 640 –1200nm, 690 – 1200nm, 755 – 1200nm plus other options available
- Pulse Intermission 5—60 ms
- Pulse width 2 15ms
- Spot size: 8 x 40 mm/2 and 15 x 50 mm/2 for larger areas
- Cooling Water cooling, forced air cooling and semi conductor cooling Temp -4—O degrees C
- Delivery Sapphire Coupling
- Repeat Frequency 0.3—1Hz
What is the weight of the machine?
15 kg , 30kg, 0r 55 kg options from portable to large stand up versions
How many shots will the hand piece be guaranteed for?
There are 7 separate filters that you slide onto the single hand piece attached to the machine. The hand piece will recognize each filter and 100,000 shots are guaranteed.
Does the machine need servicing and if so how often?
Under normal circumstance there is nothing the client can’t do for themselves. The water level needs to kept to a minimum and the machine needs to be operated in a cooled room and kept free of dust.
What training does an Operator need to do?
We now offer an IPL Certificate Course for $2800 inc gst.
Click Here to download the full brochure.